Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Opera House Gazetteer

Hello everybody! I have just discovered that you can have more than one blog. So I decided to have a separate blog for each of my passions. This blog is dedicated to opera.

My URL for this particular blog is theoperahousegazetteer.blogspot.com

My original blog has now been turned into The Moroccan Gazetteer. The URL is still vilhiamas.blogspot.com for the time being, but I will eventually changed that.

I am creating a separate blog for my imaginary planet. The URL for that blog is thetribiangazetteer.blogspot.com.

I will eventually create a blog for my family called "The Familia Gazetteer" and a blog for my life in Jakarta called "The Batavian Gazetter". I am having some technical difficulties, but I'll get everything sorted out sooner or later. Five blogs will be enough...but who knows I may end up with seven!



Later I will post a list of my other blogs on this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment